Club History

HISTORY

KILROSSANTY G.A.A. CLUB was founded in 1885 we are one of the oldest clubs in the country and are very proud to be celebrating 126 years in (2011). We are situated in mid co. waterford at the foothills of the comeraghs home of the green and gold. Our club grounds are called pairc naomh brid located just off the N25 in the village of lemybrien.